Each Friday, the Chamber Staff sends out an email blast detailing upcoming Chamber and Member events.
The blast sent in the last week of each month details events from your fellow members coming up within the next month, while all other weekly blasts only contain events that will be held within the next week. Exceptions are in place for events that occur on Friday or Saturday. For example:
Friday, August 28, 2015: “Monthly Blast” – Events from 8/28/15 to 9/30/15
Friday, September 4, 2015: “Weekly Blast” – Events from 9/4/15 to 9/12/15
Friday, September 11, 2015: “Weekly Blast” – Events from 9/11/15 to 9/19/15
Friday, September 18, 2015: “Weekly Blast” – Events from 9/18/15 to 9/26/15
Friday, September 25, 2015: “Monthly Blast” – Events from 9/25/15 to 10/31/15
The Chamber Staff primarily uses the Community Calendar on www.phoenixvillechamber.org to assemble our list of events. While this will continue to be the case, we will now be establishing a cut-off date of Wednesday for inclusion in that week’s blast. Events submitted to the Community Calendar after Wednesday will still be posted to the calendar, of course, but we will be unable to include them in that week’s blast.
It is our recommendation that you submit your event at the soonest possible date, in order to have more exposure through www.phoenixvillechamber.org and the Chamber’s email blast newsletters. If you need to change any details about your event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the exact changes that need to be made, and the Office Staff will be able to help you.
Follow these simple steps to contribute your event to the Community Calendar:
- Type www.phoenixvillechamber.org into your browser to get to the homepage of The Chamber’s website.
- When you arrive at The Chamber’s homepage you will see a moving banner. Below that banner you will find an Upcoming Events section that includes pictures and brief descriptions of upcoming community events. The entire Community Calendar can be viewed by clicking on the “View Events Calendar.” When you are ready to submit your event, click on “Contribute an Event” located on the right side of the page.
- After clicking on the “Contribute an Event” button, you will be directed to a form where you can enter details about your event. The sections marked with a red asterisk are required to be completed. All of the information submitted on this form will be used to post your event to the Community Calendar.
- Once you have the form completed, double check to make sure everything is written and phrased the way you would like it. When you are finished inputting your event details, click the “Submit” button located at the bottom of the page.
- After you click the “submit” button, the Chamber Office Staff will receive a notification that an event has been submitted. You will be notified within one business day with a link to your published event.
A 1-3 sentence blurb about your event, including:
- What will be happening at your event
- Who to contact for questions, registration, etc.
- A digital file of your flyer, brochure, etc.