Phoenixville is currently experiencing a surge within commercial and residential development.
Projects can be found below and are updated when new information becomes available.
Fillmore Village – Borough of Phoenixville
Fillmore Village is a two phase $35,000,000 townhome project with Phase 1 consisting of 62 homes and Phase 2 consisting of 79 homes. This development is occurring in the North Side of the Borough. Construction has begun and a number of homes have been completed and are occupied. The units consist of up to 4 bedrooms and up to 3½ baths, 1- or 2-Car garage, up to 2,300 sq. ft. of living space, and every home is ENERGY STAR® Certified.
Main Street Streetscapes Program – Borough of Phoenixville
The Main Street Streetscapes will be a complement to the already existing Streetscapes program that it is in place on Bridge Street. The Main Street Streetscapes will have certain elements that mimic the already existing streetscape but have a distinct difference in how it complements the downtown. The proposed Main Street Streetscapes project is designed for Main Street, starting from Bridge Street and extending to Hall Street.
Please click here to learn more.
Phoenix Village – Borough of Phoenixville
This new Mixed-Use Development will include 20,000 sq. ft. of retail, 275 Residential Units, and offices. Additional details are below:
- Onsite parking
- Across from La Hacienda, Iron Hill Brewery, and the Great American Pub
- 1/2 mile from Filmore Village: 280 new homes by Ryan Homes
- One block from Historic Colonial Theatre
- Over 1 Million sq. ft. of office space within a 3 mile radius
- Access to Rts. 29, 23, 113, 422 & the PA Turnpike
- Home to 12 annual festivals, including Firebird Festival & Blobfest, drawing tens of thousands every year
- Near Historic Valley Forge National Park which draws 1.3 million visitors per year
East Pikeland Township is continuing to work with developers toward the redevelopment of the Route 23/724 corridor.