ABOUT THE EVENT
Like many Americans, you have worked hard and saved diligently throughout your career. Now you deserve to relax and enjoy the fruits of your labor. However, have you considered the possibility that your retirement savings may not sustain the lifestyle you have envisioned? What questions should you be asking? Most importantly, how do you put all the pieces together to ensure a successful retirement?
To find out, please join us for an educational workshop that focuses on strategies for:
• Calculating the cost of retirement
• Investing for growth potential, income, and stability
• Managing taxes and defending against the effects of inflation
• Allocating your assets to match your investment profile and goals
• Managing investment risk while maintaining growth potential
• Potentially avoiding common pitfalls faced by today’s retirees
All workshop attendees will receive a full-color, 20-page workbook on retirement investment strategies. This resource contains essential information, exercises, and questions that may help you assess your current situation and make better-informed decisions. Perhaps best of all, you will be eligible for a complimentary consultation, which is only offered to workshop participants.
RSVP: firstname.lastname@example.org and feel free to bring a guest.
Light refreshments will be served.