Applicants can apply by clicking here
or by reaching out to Kevin Morrison, Human Resources Manager, at email@example.com
Cutting Operator Job Description
- Experienced in die cutting process utilizing high speed cutting equipment.
- Department duties will include make-ready; in-process running, in-process testing, stripping, non-conforming product identification including cartons identified to have excessive board curl, and finished goods identification.
- Operate Bobst 140 CER sheet fed die cutting machines with stripping and blanking section
- Perform troubleshooting activities on die cutting machines and web press
- Perform quality checks and complete appropriate paperwork for the department.
- Ensure cleanliness of work area, ensuring GMP guidelines are consistently satisfied
- Adhere to OSHA guidelines on Safety, Hazard Mitigation, Personal Protective Equipment and proper Machine Operation
- Consistently communicate department challenges with department managers providing solutions
- Shares an obligation to protect and strengthen Graphic Packaging International’s good reputation in our relationships with customers, employees, suppliers, competitors, investors, and governmental agencies, and to act consistently with our core values: Integrity, Respect, Accountability, Relationships, and Teamwork
- Experience working in a fast paced manufacturing environment, meeting production performance indicators
- Experience with SAP preferred
- Strong verbal and written communications and interpersonal skills.
- Heavy Machine Operator Experience
- High School equivalent/GED
- Compensatory closely related work experience required in lieu of degree.
- Three or more years of experience operating die cutting machinery
- Lean Manufacturing / Six Sigma continuing education preferred.
- Technical and problem solving skills.
- Must be quality conscious and customer oriented.
Graphic Packaging is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All candidates will be evaluated on the basis of their qualifications for the job in question. We do not base our employment decision on an employee’s or applicant’s race, color, religion, age, gender or sex (including pregnancy), national origin, ancestry, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic identity, genetic information, disability, veteran/military status or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law. Click here to view the EEO is the Law Poster.